Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jacket shopping - down town Freetown

Because it gets so cold in Freetown, I went to go check some trendy jackets out. It happened to be quite hot when I was shopping though. It felt like slipping into a little personal sauna. I didn't end up buying one, although the hooded one had me sorely tempted.






On a more serious note though, there is actually some high fashion on the streets of Freetown. I found a T.M. Lewin shirt in a stack of cloths on the bonnet of a car the other day. I didn't even know that T.M. Lewin was a fancy brand until my more educated friend Dan told me it was. He also rated that it was genuine second hand. There is also loads of trendy 90s fashion wear on the streets around here. Go figure. At least it's not all from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment