Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back Home in Salone

I'm back in Salone. And it actually felt good to step out of the plane and welcome the thick hot air. I even had a slight home coming feeling. I do slightly shudder to think how excited I'll get when I get to catch a glimpse of Cape Town outside the plane window...

I arrived back almost 2 weeks ago now, and I've written a bunch on the Salone Sundays page. If you haven't seen my Salone Sundays page yet, find the link on the side of this page, or click here.

I also just wanted to put this picture up. I saw it on my first day back in town. I've heard about the Flaming Bible Church before, but it was good to get some photographic evidence. Legendary name! I should try it some time. Although I think it might be a church you have to wear a suit to...

No comments:

Post a Comment